Blueberry & Apple crumble
Last week I got tagget in a recipe on facebook for some rhubarb, apple crumble.
It looked AMAZING so of course I was going to remake it.
Sadly enough it's not the season yet for rhubarb, so I made it with blueberries instead the other day, and I can tell you,,
Let me tell you something even better, it's super easy to make, cheap, gluten free, sugar free AND super healthy!
WHAT... HOW!? do I hear you asking.. Well, see the ingredient list for yourself^^.
+/- 4 people
V, GF, DF, SF
- 200 grams of dates
- 2 green apples
- 150 grams of frozen blueberries
- 1 table spoon chia seeds *optional
Ingredients crumble layer
- 125 grams of dates
- 125 grams of almond flour
- 75 grams of gluten free oatmeal
- 100 gram grated coconut
- 125 gram coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven on 150 degrees celcius.
- Start with the filling and dice the 2 apples and the 200 grams dates into smaller pieces.
- Put them together in a food processor until blend together.
- Mix the apples, dates and blueberries together into your baking dish.
- Now start with the crumble layer and put all of the ingredients into the food processor.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined. (doesn’t have to be smooth)
- Spread the crumble layer over the filling.
- Put the crumble the oven for around 30 minutes, or until the top layer is brown.
- Let it cool down a bit and serve with some vanilla ice cream, or as I did with plain yoghurt. (;